20 most beautiful hospitals in America, as ranked by Soliant
Middletown, N.Y.-based Orange Regional Medical Center is the most beautiful hospital in the country, according to Soliant Health’s 2017 list of the 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals in America.
Soliant Health, an Atlanta-based healthcare staffing company, released its ninth annual list Tuesday. Hospitals featured on the list earned the highest number of votes on Soliant’s website during a month-long voting period.
Here are the 20 most beautiful hospitals in the nation, according to Soliant.
- Orange Regional Medical Center (Middletown, N.Y.)
- Riverview Medical Center (Red Bank, N.J.)
- Doctors Memorial Hospital (Bonifay, Fla.)
- Summit Pacific Medical Center (Elma, Wash.)
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
- Eskenazi Hospital (Indianapolis)
- Kettering (Ohio) Medical Center
- Mosaic Life Care (Saint Joseph, Mo.)
- Norton Sound Regional Hospital (Nome, Alaska)
- Flagler Hospital (St. Augustine, Fla.)
- Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital (Wheaton, Ill.)
- PinnacleHealth – West Shore Hospital (Harrisburg, Pa.)
- Intermountain Medical Center (Salt Lake City)
- FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital (Pinehurst, N.C.)
- Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Memphis, Tenn.)
- La Rabida Children’s Hospital (Chicago)
- Sioux Center (Iowa) Health
- Broughton Hospital (Morganton, N.C.)
- Primary Children’s Hospital (Salt Lake City)
- Dell Children’s Medical Center (Austin, Texas)