Oakland, Calif.-based Kaiser Permanente Medical Group tops the list of the largest medical groups in the U.S., based on physician participation, according to a SK&A report.
Here are the five largest medical group in the nation, according to the report.
1. Kaiser Permanente Medical Group (Oakland, Calif.): 7,948 physicians
2. Cleveland Clinic: 2,138 physicians
3. Mayo Clinic (Jacksonville, Fla.): 1,776 physicians
4. Mercy Clinic (Springfield, Mo.): 1,674 physicians
5. Northwell Health Physician Partners, formerly North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Group (Syosset, N.Y.): 1,380 physicians
More information on the rankings can be accessed here.