Written by Megan Wood | Thursday, 29 October 2015 00:00
Novant Health plans to break ground on its new $60 million orthopedic hospital in Charlotte, N.C., in early 2016, according to Charlotte Business Journal.
Here are five things to know:
1. The hospital will be 174,000 square feet.
2. Novant plans to finish the hospital by November 2018.
3. The hospital will be equipped with seven inpatient operating rooms and 32 inpatient beds.
4. The project also includes renovations of an existing 85,000-square-foot orthopedic hospital.
5. These renovations will result in the creation of an outpatient surgery center.