Here are 13 recent tips about IT implementation, usage and best practices from vendors, executives and administrators.
1. Adopt a smart cloud strategy to safeguard protected health information.
2. Keep the decision-making and assessment processes open to staff.
3. Auditing is the foolproof method for assessing effectiveness.
4. ‘Reverse engineering’ payer rules is the key to getting paid.
5. Establishing a strong data governance program will improve accuracy and performance measurement.
6. Manage data better to reduce administrative and financial security costs.
CLICK HERE to see the rest of the tips