As we near the end of 2014 it is always a tradition to review the top posts on the HTMA of Ohio Information Blog. What did our members and associates find the most interesting and the most worth reading this year?
Please CLICK on the titles below to view the post.
Here are the top fourteen for 2014:
1) FREE Open Source CMMS
2) FREE Equipment Maintenance Management Software
3) Parts Inventory Using Microsoft Access
4) Sixty Five PDF File Biomedical Engineering eBooks
5) The 24 x7 Magazine 2014 HTM Salary Survey Results
6) Making A Fine Tip Soldering Iron
7) Medical Equipment Management Plans
8) FREE LearnersTV — http://www.learnerstv.com
9) Frank’s Hospital Workshop
10) What Is Critical Equipment
11) Biomed Certification Study Guide
12) 150+ Of The Most Useful Websites On The Internet
13) Liberty HealthShare
14) CMS Restricts Use of Power Strips
It is also always fun to L@@K in comparison to the year previous. Here is the 2013 list and please note that many of the same items remain popular.
CLICK HERE to view the 2013 listing.