FREE Online Demonstration:
Thursday, September 18, 2014 @ 3:00 pm Eastern
A popular web-based tool designed to help clinical engineering departments measure their budgets, personnel, practices, and policies against similar departments at other facilities.
This comprehensive resource includes an online survey featuring nearly 75 benchmarking and best practice measurements; plus a powerful, easy-to-use tool to help CE departments analyze benchmarking data.
What is benchmarked?
Developed by clinical engineering experts, this tool provides detailed benchmarking information on all the important topics:
– Budgeting levels for maintenance, office expense, training, computers/software, and more
– Staffing levels allocated to management, repair, and other responsibilities
– Cost of maintenance contracts
– Hours spent on maintenance and repair
– Personnel qualifications and responsibilities
– Reporting structures
– Number of devices maintained by a CE program
– Percentage of scheduled inspections that identify a need for corrective maintenance
Join two of AAMI’s Healthcare Technology Experts, Matt Baretich and Frank Painter, for this free online demonstration.
CLICK HERE for additional information.
CLICK HERE to register online for this FREE demonstration.