Where Healthcare Information And
Biomedical Technologies Meet
Healthcare Tech Talk is a show that discusses issues around each technology used in the delivery of healthcare, including Healthcare Information Technology and Clinical\Biomedical Engineering Technology. Terry Baker and Kelley Hill, who spend their days in the healthcare environment, sit down on both sides of the table of healthcare technology. Terry comes with more than 20 years of implementing and managing technology, and Kelley brings a decade of perspective from clinicians who use said technology. Together with guests they discuss relevant and timely subjects in healthcare technology, from the latest developments in electronic health records to wireless enabled infusion pumps to health information exchanges and all matters in between.
The Most Recent Episodes Include:
– Considering the “Human Factors” when designing
and implementing Healthcare technology.
– Healthcare Technology Managment,
Navigating the first 5 years of your career and beyond.
– Medical Device Interoperability,
managing the risk and reaping the rewards.
– The Healthcare Technology Managment “Career Ladder”.
– Technical Skills are not enough, Learning “soft skills’.
– A “Quick” look at Healthcare IT Security.
– Using data in the battle against Breast Cancer.
– The Expedite Technician, rethinking front line
support of healthcare technology.
CLICK HERE to visit Healthcare Tech Talk.